Select your rental instrument
Curved Head Flute Rental
Alto Saxophone Rental
Double French Horn Rental
String Bass Rental
Tenor Saxophone Rental
Baritone Saxophone Rental
Percussion Kit Rental
Our special “flat” rental rate terms were created exclusively for our local school programs and other local customers. By charging a flat rental fee upfront we are able to provide you better quality instruments while maintaining the lowest possible rates.
Each rental period allows you to keep your instrument for the entire designated rental term, right up until your year-end concert or final class in the Spring.
School Term Rate:Our flat “School Term Rate” starts when you order in the Fall and covers your rental until the end of the school year, right up until your year-end concert or final music class.
Some features of the “School Term Rate” include:
- We will deliver your rental instrument to your school prior to the first music class and pick it up after your year-end concert or final class FREE OF CHARGE.
- Optional Damage protection is available during this rental term
- Return the instrument to us within the first 3 weeks of classes and receive a full refund.
- Return the instrument to us by the end of December and receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds are available after January 1 for this rate.
Optional Damage Protection
Most parents include Damage Protection with their rental.
Damage protection is very affordable and covers the cost of all qualifying repairs to the instrument while you are renting.In most cases,the cost of one minor repair can exceed the cost of an entire year of Damage Protection!
Some GREAT reasons why we highly recommend you include Damage Protection (“DP”) with your rental:
- Even if your child is responsible, the classmates around them may not be as careful.
- Depending on the work that the instrument needs, the cost of any given repair can often exceed the cost of an entire year's worth of DP.
- You may cancel DP at any time (though DP can only be added at the beginning of your rental term).
- Homeowner's insurance does not usually cover the instrument since you do not actually own it. Plus, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE with our DP!
- If you are covered by our DP and need to have the instrument repaired, we will quickly provide you with a loaner or replacement so that your child does not miss any practice or class time.
What is not covered by our Damage Protection plan:
- Theft or loss of the instrument, bow and accessories is not covered under damage protection.
- Broken strings on stringed instruments are also not covered by the plan
- Any damage that is determined by The Instrument Place to be caused by blatant negligence or abuse.
** Without Damage Protection, you will be financially responsible for loss, theft, damage to or destruction of the instrument. Damage protection is non-refundable.