Used / MINT CONDITION - Special Offer Only While Supplies Last
This Yamaha YAS-26 Upgraded Student Eb Alto Saxophone combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection and combine with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
This item is categorized as Used / Demo Stock but it is still in MINT CONDITION - like new! This Saxophone comes in a NEW case with a NEW mouthpiece, ligature and moutpiece cap, as well as all NEW accessories including a cleaning swab, polishing cloth, cork grease and (2) starter reeds. Demo stock simply means that the instrument was used as a display to promote Yamaha instruments or for other promotional purposes. We only have a few of these available and this special offer will be removed once we sell out.
The YAS-26 features a quick response and ease of play thanks to a newly redesigned neck receiver which also increases the durability of the mechanism.
An adjustable thumb-rest featured on all Yamaha saxophones allows for comfortable, precise and proper fingering and hand positions.
The low B-C# mechanism has been improved to ensure consistent and reliable closing of the low C# key and creates clear response from low notes.
|Instrument Type||Alto Saxophone|
|% Off Retail||43% off|
|Ligature||Yellow Brass; Clear Lacquer|
|Neck Material||Yellow Brass|
|Body Material||Yellow Brass|
|Bell Material||Yellow Brass|
|Key Material||Yellow Brass|
|Pad Material||Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters|
|Material & Finish||Nickel-plated (keys); Gold-lacquer (body)|
|Auxiliary Keys||Front F|
|Spring Type||Stainless Steel|
|Pivot Screw||Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-head (adjustable)|
|Thumb Hook||Adjustable Plastic|
|Mounting||Post on body|
|Additional Features||Improved low B-C# connection, new neck receiver with a durable screw|
|Case||Yamaha ABS plastic case|
|Accessories Included||Durable ABS Case, Cork Grease, Adjustable Neck Strap, (1) #2.5 Reed, Cleaning Swab, Polishing Cloth and Name Tag|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
The Down Payment is a one time payment that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Down Payment is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Optional Damage Protection
We highly recommend adding damage protection!
Accidents happen, so most customers include Damage Protection with their lease-to-own plan. Damage protection is very affordable and covers the cost of all required repairs to the instrument while you are making lease payments.
In most cases, the cost of one minor repair exceeds the cost of an entire year of Damage Protection! Without Damage Protection, you could end up making payments on a broken instrument in need of costly repairs.
Damage protection coverage ranges from $3-$5/month with your lease-to-own plan, depending on the instrument. If The Instrument Place determines that the cost of repair exceeds the value of the instrument, we replace it at no charge.
Some GREAT reasons to include Damage Protection ("DP"):
- Even if you or your child is responsible, the people around you may not be as careful.
- Depending on the work that the instrument needs, the cost of any given repair can often exceed the cost of an entire year's worth of DP.
- You may cancel DP at any time; however, DP can only be added at the beginning of your lease-to-own term.
- Homeowner's insurance does not usually cover the instrument since you do not actually own it until all payments are completed. Plus, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE with our DP!
What is not covered by our Damage Protection plan:
- Theft or loss of the instrument, bow and accessories is not covered under damage protection.
- Broken strings on stringed instruments are also not covered by the plan
- Any damage that is determined by The Instrument Place to be caused by blatant negligence or abuse.
** Without Damage Protection, you will be financially responsible for loss, theft, damage to or destruction of the instrument. Damage protection is non-refundable.
The Origination Fee is a onetime fee that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order. The fee covers all origination services involved with initiating your ‘Lease-to-Own’ agreement, as well as all other administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Origination Fee is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Our 12-Month Lease-to-Own Plan
We have the best Lease-to-Own payment plans on the Internet!
We encourage you to always do the math and read the fine print when you shop around at other stores. Even if another monthly payment seems competitive, the payment plans at other stores often include an inflated overall price and/or interest. You could unknowingly enter into a contract requiring payments for several years and end up paying full retail or MORE.
Some GREAT benefits of our Lease-to-Own plan:
- ALL instruments are brand new at the beginning of your lease-to-own plan and covered by their original manufacturer warranty.
- After only 12 successful payments you will own your instrument!
- We do not charge interest or inflate our discounted overall price when you choose to make payments! Our 12-month Lease-to-Own plan is similar to making interest-free installment payments. Unlike most other music stores that inflate their overall prices when you begin a payment plan, we simply divide our purchase price into 12 monthly payments.
- You have the option of purchasing damage protection during the lease period for a very affordable monthly cost. Damage protection provides protection against accidents that may otherwise leave you making payments on a broken instrument. We highly recommend adding damage protection!
- You can cancel at any time simply by returning the instrument with no further obligation.
- The only additional fee that we charge with our Lease-to-Own plan is a small, onetime Origination Fee. This non-refundable fee is charged up front with your first month’s lease payment and covers all administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
- Customized Payment Plans are available to meet your specific budget. Need a customized payment plan on any instrument or group of instruments? Please call or email us with your additional needs.
Here is how it works:
- Your initial order placed through our website includes the first month’s lease payment, the origination fee and the first month of damage protection (if ordered).
- The (11) remaining monthly payments are then automatically charged to the same credit card on the 1st day of each month (including the monthly fee for damage protection, if ordered). Monthly payments begin on the 1st day of the very next month after your order is shipped.
- After 12 successful payments you will own the instrument!
- Origination fee* and damage protection** do not apply toward the purchase of the instrument.
- You can avoid the origination fee by purchasing the instrument outright.
Eastman Strings model 80 Violin Outfit
Lease-to-own monthly price = $30
Origination fee = $35
Optional monthly damage protection = $3 per month
* Amount charged when you place your order with damage protection = $68. This includes the $30 first payment, $35 onetime origination fee and $3 first month of damage protection. Sales tax not included.
* Starting on the first of the next month, there will be 11 monthly payments of $33, $30 monthly payment + $3 monthly damage protection. Sales tax not included.