Yamaha YFL-677H (Offset G) Professional Flute with Options
Straubinger Phoenix™ Pads
offer the same concept as the Straubinger™ Pads on Yamaha Handmade Flutes, and have a more suitable design for the 600/700 series. The pads allow the player to play with a softer touch while providing a more precise and consistent seal, superior response, wide dynamic range and longer life in regards to adjustment.
Hand Finished Headjoint
Based on the Handmade Flute’s Type A design which offers a wider expressive range, the hand-finished headjoint on Yamaha professional flutes additionally offers easier response and excellent balance over the instrument’s entire range.
The keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch, and the key shapes have been so exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed that the flute will almost ‘disappear’ in your hands. Performances will feel effortless and natural.Pointed Key Arms
Pointed Key Arms
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on Handmade Flutes. Their beautiful designs are inspired by traditional European styling.
The headjoint, body and footjoint of all professional flutes are heat treated through an annealing process that allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, providing optimal response and beautiful resonance.
The compact case provides ease of transport and excellent protection from damage. All Yamaha professional flutes come with an elegantly designed case cover.
Materials for Professional Flutes
|Body Material||Sterling Silver|
|Head Joint||Hand Finished Sterling Silver Optional Gold Lip Plate|
|Key System||Offset G with Optional C# Trill|
|Key Material||Nickel Silver Plated|
|Key Types||French Style Pad Cups|
|Tone Holes||Open hole- drawn and curled|
|Spring Type||Stainless Steel|
|Foot Joint||B Foot With Gizmo Key|
|Additional Features||Sterling silver head joint, body and foot, and silver plated keys, Pointed key arms, Neoprene bumpers undercut and Beveled embouchure hole strong post design, easily accessible adjustment screws, body markings for proper position|
|Case||Yamaha FLC-684 case and a model FLB-68II case bag|
|Lease to Own Term||Contact us for Lease-to-Own details.|
|Accessories Included||Yamaha case with cover, cleaning rod, cleaning cloth, FREE music stand and name tag.|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Lease-to-Own Monthly Price||$0.00|
|Lease Text: Public (Right)||per month|
|Damage Protection (Monthly)||$4.00|
The Down Payment is a one time payment that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Down Payment is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Optional Damage Protection
We highly recommend adding damage protection!
Accidents happen, so most customers include Damage Protection with their lease-to-own plan. Damage protection is very affordable and covers the cost of all required repairs to the instrument while you are making lease payments.
In most cases, the cost of one minor repair exceeds the cost of an entire year of Damage Protection! Without Damage Protection, you could end up making payments on a broken instrument in need of costly repairs.
Damage protection coverage ranges from $3-$5/month with your lease-to-own plan, depending on the instrument. If The Instrument Place determines that the cost of repair exceeds the value of the instrument, we replace it at no charge.
Some GREAT reasons to include Damage Protection ("DP"):
- Even if you or your child is responsible, the people around you may not be as careful.
- Depending on the work that the instrument needs, the cost of any given repair can often exceed the cost of an entire year's worth of DP.
- You may cancel DP at any time; however, DP can only be added at the beginning of your lease-to-own term.
- Homeowner's insurance does not usually cover the instrument since you do not actually own it until all payments are completed. Plus, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE with our DP!
What is not covered by our Damage Protection plan:
- Theft or loss of the instrument, bow and accessories is not covered under damage protection.
- Broken strings on stringed instruments are also not covered by the plan
- Any damage that is determined by The Instrument Place to be caused by blatant negligence or abuse.
** Without Damage Protection, you will be financially responsible for loss, theft, damage to or destruction of the instrument. Damage protection is non-refundable.
The Origination Fee is a onetime fee that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order. The fee covers all origination services involved with initiating your ‘Lease-to-Own’ agreement, as well as all other administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Origination Fee is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Our 12-Month Lease-to-Own Plan
We have the best Lease-to-Own payment plans on the Internet!
We encourage you to always do the math and read the fine print when you shop around at other stores. Even if another monthly payment seems competitive, the payment plans at other stores often include an inflated overall price and/or interest. You could unknowingly enter into a contract requiring payments for several years and end up paying full retail or MORE.
Some GREAT benefits of our Lease-to-Own plan:
- ALL instruments are brand new at the beginning of your lease-to-own plan and covered by their original manufacturer warranty.
- After only 12 successful payments you will own your instrument!
- We do not charge interest or inflate our discounted overall price when you choose to make payments! Our 12-month Lease-to-Own plan is similar to making interest-free installment payments. Unlike most other music stores that inflate their overall prices when you begin a payment plan, we simply divide our purchase price into 12 monthly payments.
- You have the option of purchasing damage protection during the lease period for a very affordable monthly cost. Damage protection provides protection against accidents that may otherwise leave you making payments on a broken instrument. We highly recommend adding damage protection!
- You can cancel at any time simply by returning the instrument with no further obligation.
- The only additional fee that we charge with our Lease-to-Own plan is a small, onetime Origination Fee. This non-refundable fee is charged up front with your first month’s lease payment and covers all administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
- Customized Payment Plans are available to meet your specific budget. Need a customized payment plan on any instrument or group of instruments? Please call or email us with your additional needs.
Here is how it works:
- Your initial order placed through our website includes the first month’s lease payment, the origination fee and the first month of damage protection (if ordered).
- The (11) remaining monthly payments are then automatically charged to the same credit card on the 1st day of each month (including the monthly fee for damage protection, if ordered). Monthly payments begin on the 1st day of the very next month after your order is shipped.
- After 12 successful payments you will own the instrument!
- Origination fee* and damage protection** do not apply toward the purchase of the instrument.
- You can avoid the origination fee by purchasing the instrument outright.
Eastman Strings model 80 Violin Outfit
Lease-to-own monthly price = $30
Origination fee = $35
Optional monthly damage protection = $3 per month
* Amount charged when you place your order with damage protection = $68. This includes the $30 first payment, $35 onetime origination fee and $3 first month of damage protection. Sales tax not included.
* Starting on the first of the next month, there will be 11 monthly payments of $33, $30 monthly payment + $3 monthly damage protection. Sales tax not included.