Used / MINT CONDITION - Special Offer Only While Supplies Last!
This item is categorized as Used / Demo Stock but it is still in MINT CONDITION - like new! This trumpet comes in a NEW case with a NEW cleaning cloth and rod. Demo stock simply means that the instrument was used as a display to promote Yamaha instruments or for other promotional purposes. We only have a few of these available and this special offer will be removed once we sell out.
This Bach BTR301 Upgraded Student Bb trumpet replaces the legendary TR500, and was crafted specifically for student use.
Suited for all types of music, the BTR301 is a well-designed and durable instrument perfect for the beginning student. This student Bb trumpet is made in the USA using nothing but the highest quality materials. The BTR301 offers a .459" bore with a responsive 4-13/16" seamless bell for superior projection and control. The gold brass leadpipe, a uniquely corrosion resistant material, adds significant longevity to the lifespan of the instrument. Another great feature for students is the nickel silver mouthpiece receiver which helps prevent mouthpieces from getting stuck in the horn. The 1st valve thumb saddle allows the player to make quick intonation adjustments and the clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound.
- Well-designed and durable instrument perfect for students
- Gold brass leadpipe prevents inside corrosion and extends the lifespan of the trumpet
- A nickel silver mouthpiece receiver helps prevent the mouthpiece from getting stuck
- Nickel Silver outside slide tubing
- Genuine Vincent Bach 7C mouthpiece
- Genuine Bach USA Bell
- Genuine Bach USA Lead Pipe
- Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts
|Body Material||Yellow Brass|
|Material & Finish||Clear lacquer|
|Leadpipe||Red Brass to prevent erosion|
|Valves / Pistons||Monel Pistons|
|Bell Material||Yellow Brass|
|Bell Size||4 7/8"|
|Additional Features||1st valve thumb saddle and plastic two-point valve guides|
|Case||Bach 50920 molded case|
|Accessories Included||Durable ABS Case, Valve oil, Polishing Cloth, and name tag|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
The Down Payment is a one time payment that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Down Payment is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Optional Damage Protection
We highly recommend adding damage protection!
Accidents happen, so most customers include Damage Protection with their lease-to-own plan. Damage protection is very affordable and covers the cost of all required repairs to the instrument while you are making lease payments.
In most cases, the cost of one minor repair exceeds the cost of an entire year of Damage Protection! Without Damage Protection, you could end up making payments on a broken instrument in need of costly repairs.
Damage protection coverage ranges from $3-$5/month with your lease-to-own plan, depending on the instrument. If The Instrument Place determines that the cost of repair exceeds the value of the instrument, we replace it at no charge.
Some GREAT reasons to include Damage Protection ("DP"):
- Even if you or your child is responsible, the people around you may not be as careful.
- Depending on the work that the instrument needs, the cost of any given repair can often exceed the cost of an entire year's worth of DP.
- You may cancel DP at any time; however, DP can only be added at the beginning of your lease-to-own term.
- Homeowner's insurance does not usually cover the instrument since you do not actually own it until all payments are completed. Plus, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE with our DP!
What is not covered by our Damage Protection plan:
- Theft or loss of the instrument, bow and accessories is not covered under damage protection.
- Broken strings on stringed instruments are also not covered by the plan
- Any damage that is determined by The Instrument Place to be caused by blatant negligence or abuse.
** Without Damage Protection, you will be financially responsible for loss, theft, damage to or destruction of the instrument. Damage protection is non-refundable.
The Origination Fee is a onetime fee that is required up front along with your initial ‘Lease-to-Own’ order. The fee covers all origination services involved with initiating your ‘Lease-to-Own’ agreement, as well as all other administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
No application or credit check is required, however in some cases we may request additional proof of identity from you. The Origination Fee is non-refundable.Click here for a complete description of the Lease-to-Own agreement.
Our 12-Month Lease-to-Own Plan
We have the best Lease-to-Own payment plans on the Internet!
We encourage you to always do the math and read the fine print when you shop around at other stores. Even if another monthly payment seems competitive, the payment plans at other stores often include an inflated overall price and/or interest. You could unknowingly enter into a contract requiring payments for several years and end up paying full retail or MORE.
Some GREAT benefits of our Lease-to-Own plan:
- ALL instruments are brand new at the beginning of your lease-to-own plan and covered by their original manufacturer warranty.
- After only 12 successful payments you will own your instrument!
- We do not charge interest or inflate our discounted overall price when you choose to make payments! Our 12-month Lease-to-Own plan is similar to making interest-free installment payments. Unlike most other music stores that inflate their overall prices when you begin a payment plan, we simply divide our purchase price into 12 monthly payments.
- You have the option of purchasing damage protection during the lease period for a very affordable monthly cost. Damage protection provides protection against accidents that may otherwise leave you making payments on a broken instrument. We highly recommend adding damage protection!
- You can cancel at any time simply by returning the instrument with no further obligation.
- The only additional fee that we charge with our Lease-to-Own plan is a small, onetime Origination Fee. This non-refundable fee is charged up front with your first month’s lease payment and covers all administrative services required in processing and collecting payments.
- Customized Payment Plans are available to meet your specific budget. Need a customized payment plan on any instrument or group of instruments? Please call or email us with your additional needs.
Here is how it works:
- Your initial order placed through our website includes the first month’s lease payment, the origination fee and the first month of damage protection (if ordered).
- The (11) remaining monthly payments are then automatically charged to the same credit card on the 1st day of each month (including the monthly fee for damage protection, if ordered). Monthly payments begin on the 1st day of the very next month after your order is shipped.
- After 12 successful payments you will own the instrument!
- Origination fee* and damage protection** do not apply toward the purchase of the instrument.
- You can avoid the origination fee by purchasing the instrument outright.
Eastman Strings model 80 Violin Outfit
Lease-to-own monthly price = $30
Origination fee = $35
Optional monthly damage protection = $3 per month
* Amount charged when you place your order with damage protection = $68. This includes the $30 first payment, $35 onetime origination fee and $3 first month of damage protection. Sales tax not included.
* Starting on the first of the next month, there will be 11 monthly payments of $33, $30 monthly payment + $3 monthly damage protection. Sales tax not included.